Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Oval Pool Manual

1. Back To Top    #1

Oval Pool Manual

Hello Forum I just purchased a 15X24 from a lady off craigslist and I have started draining the pool I would like to find the manual to help with dismantling it. I have included a few pictures, maybe someone can recognize the pattern. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Oval Pool Manual

Kinda looks like this one...
    http://www.intheswim.com/shopping/mo...oreInfoID=1121

Good luck in your search....
    Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner
    http://www.PerfectlyClearPoolService.com

3. Back To Top    #3

Looks very similar to the sharkline (wil-bur?) pool I bought today (also craigslist). Took me 3 hours to take it apart. Mine has straps under the liner, so no buttress.

It was pretty easy to disassemble, we didn't use the manual, just label everything and use baggies for the various parts.
    Richard
    Temecula, CA
    28,000 Gal. In-Ground plaster and tile, Total Control AutoPilot with SC-60 SWG and PH control, Pentair EasyTouch 8, EasyTouch Wireless Remote, Intelliflo VS+SVRS pump, Intellibrite lighting, Pentair Quad 100, Solar heating, Pentair Mastertemp 400 Gas Heater, The Pool Cleaner 4x, Aquabot Turbo T2 Robotic Cleaner, Water feature spillover from SPA.

4. Back To Top    #4

thanks for all the help, it took me a few days to drain and disassemble. I did label and bag all the parts .. Thanks for all your help