Deck Project

Jun 24, 2007
Kernersville, NC
Well just want to let everyone know that i will be breaking ground on a new deck this upcoming weekend. WE are going to do a 12x16 off of one side of the pool. I have recruited about 6 guys and 4 of us are in the construction trade so i am thinking that i can finish in 1 day. I will post pics as always. :party: . I have scheduled my first pool opening for the following weekend. I figured that since the deck is going to be built i dont feel like all the saw dust getting into the bottom of the pool.

jerzeyrep01 said:
Well just want to let everyone know that i will be breaking ground on a new deck this upcoming weekend. WE are going to do a 12x16 off of one side of the pool. I have recruited about 6 guys and 4 of us are in the construction trade so i am thinking that i can finish in 1 day. I will post pics as always. :party: . I have scheduled my first pool opening for the following weekend. I figured that since the deck is going to be built i dont feel like all the saw dust getting into the bottom of the pool.

It's been 17 days. How did it go?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.