Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Deck Project

1. Back To Top    #1

Deck Project

Well just want to let everyone know that i will be breaking ground on a new deck this upcoming weekend. WE are going to do a 12x16 off of one side of the pool. I have recruited about 6 guys and 4 of us are in the construction trade so i am thinking that i can finish in 1 day. I will post pics as always. . I have scheduled my first pool opening for the following weekend. I figured that since the deck is going to be built i dont feel like all the saw dust getting into the bottom of the pool.
    AGP (Wil-Par): 24' round, approx 14,000 gallon, 2 hp- 2 speed cartridge filter, TF100 test kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Deck Project

Hope all goes as planned... I'm sure you'll enjoy your new deck! Looking forward to pics when you get them
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist buy w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panels mix 2, TF-100 test kit.

Test kits compared
    Purchase test kits

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by jerzeyrep01
    Well just want to let everyone know that i will be breaking ground on a new deck this upcoming weekend. WE are going to do a 12x16 off of one side of the pool. I have recruited about 6 guys and 4 of us are in the construction trade so i am thinking that i can finish in 1 day. I will post pics as always. . I have scheduled my first pool opening for the following weekend. I figured that since the deck is going to be built i dont feel like all the saw dust getting into the bottom of the pool.
    It's been 17 days. How did it go?
    24' x 52" AGP = 13.5k gallons
    Dynamo 2.0 HP pump,Sand Dollar sand filter
    Polaris 65 vacuum (good when there are a ton of leaves on bottom), Pool Rover Jr. (LOVE it, but power box dead right now), AquaCritter (an excellent suction side cleaner)

4. Back To Top    #4

Would LOVE to see some updated pics........
    1) 16500 gallons
    2) 150 lb sand filter
    3) 28' AG DoughBoy
    4) Vinyl
    5) 1.5 hp
    6) TF-100

5. Back To Top    #5

Ummmm Pictures?????
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

6. Back To Top    #6

I guess he's left TFP for good.
    24' x 52" AGP = 13.5k gallons
    Dynamo 2.0 HP pump,Sand Dollar sand filter
    Polaris 65 vacuum (good when there are a ton of leaves on bottom), Pool Rover Jr. (LOVE it, but power box dead right now), AquaCritter (an excellent suction side cleaner)