pool equipment parts

pmw

Apr 3, 2010
Does anyone know of the cheapest online site(s) to buy equipment parts for your pool. I have all Jandy. (unfortunately) Seems like the places that I have bought from were a little high or the shipping was high.

Welcome to TFP!

I buy most of my stuff from poolcenter.com

They have a good web site and have been a no hassle experience with reasonable prices.

Thank you guys for your imput. Do you know if these companys that you stated sell single parts for pumps, heaters, filter, etc. thanks alot for a push in the right direction. It seems like everyone has different prices for the same part. I recently purchase a fairly cheap part for my heater. I looked around and found the best deal but when I bought the part that only weighed about 3 grams they charged me $10.00 for shipping. I try to repair things myself since I can't afford to hire someone. I guess most of us are in the same boat.

At pooldeals.com, if they have the pump, filter, heater you are interested in you can buy every part for it. I once needed some filter parts and was able to buy all the parts needed, including a 2 cent O-ring.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.