Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I nice lime green pool! :mrgreen:

Eh... I guess it could be worse! I could go to the pool store and have my pockets hosed out! :mrgreen:

Oh... :shock: for the record, I just started the pump so hold your pool covers down til it circulates for awhile. I'm guessing there is NO FC! :mrgreen:

Casey, welcome to TFP!!

You've found the BEST place to help clear that swamp :pukel:

You could read Pool School to find out how to deal with your green monster but, PMing one of the Mods is your best bet :roll: :lol:

HAPPY SPRING!! (I just planted my garden for this year - pics to follow, when I find my camera :oops: )

ROTF!

OMG! I should be sooooooo embarassed but I'm not! :mrgreen:

Casey, why be embarrrassed! You're not the only one :mrgreen:

Because of illness, we were not able to take care of our pool (which stays open year around) for several months.

It became a nice lime green and had some junk in the bottom.

Scooping, vac'ing & shocking with bleach had it blue in two days.

BBB-er's don't panic when our pools take a turn. We just BBB it the TFP way :goodjob:

As you say, E-Z P-Z :party:

I slept in this morning so I don't have over night numbers. Here she is the next morning...

I'll be sweeping, brushing and shocking again.

This won't take long at all. :goodjob:

It's amazing to see the night and day difference BBB can have on a pool.

Pics after sweeping taken a few minutes ago.

She's not done yet. I still have to do an over night test which I'll perform tomorrow morning.

Oh yeah, my numbers are good. :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
FC is sitting pretty at 15 ppm. Will get up at 5:30 and check her out first thing in the morning.

Just took these night time pics... Date is obviously wrong! :hammer: I'll fix it later.

15 ppm this am before sunrise. CC .5 all other numbers are in range. :lol: Well, the pH is high but that's cuz it's being shocked.

Take my word for it! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.