Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
Good morning,

I am unable to log on to TFTestkits.net this morning. Tech support in TN, however, is not having the same problem.

Would five or so of ya'll currently online give it a try and post onto this thread whether you got on or not?

If you see five folks already posted here, that's enough to report back to tech support and I Thank You.

Have you tried deleting your cookies?
Yes. No luck. It is still happening on my end and is happening to both computers we have online. Both have been reset and I have tried manually typing in the url as well as clicking on the shortcut.

So far, no one but this household is experiencing the problem (that I am aware of). Everything else we access on the net is coming up normally.

Works fine from this iMac and Safari! Have you cleared everything (History..Cache..Forms..Passwords) I saw you wiped out cookies, I usually clean everything. If you are using IE, you can reset your settings in advanced tab (under tools, internet options). This starts everything from scratch.

Thanks, folks.

We're going to shut everything off in a few minutes and start from scratch. I am beginnig to thin the router is screwing somethin up as both computers are affected and they are not connected in any way to each other but both are connected to the router.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.