My DE Filter Cleaning-Pictures on the inside

Mar 17, 2010
Spring, TX
I decided to do this myself to save the money attached are pictures of it. I did not take pictures from start to finish.

First set of pictures will be dirty and the second two will be cleaned.

Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1048.jpg
    IMG_1048.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1051.jpg
    IMG_1051.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 177
mynewpool said:
I decided to do this myself to save the money attached are pictures of it. I did not take pictures from start to finish.

Enjoy

Good for you. :goodjob: Now that wasn't so hard was it? psssssssst Lie if you have to. :lol:

Thanks so much for posting your pictures. It looks like your filter was in much better shape than the pictures I posted of one really caked up with DE and your pictures are another good illustration of how DE does get caked in so that an annual open and clean is needed for DE filters in most cases.

Feels good to get that done, doesn't it? And a job well done. :cheers:

gg=alice

geekgranny said:
mynewpool said:

Enjoy

Good for you. :goodjob: Now that wasn't so hard was it? psssssssst Lie if you have to. :lol:

Thanks so much for posting your pictures. It looks like your filter was in much better shape than the pictures I posted of one really caked up with DE and your pictures are another good illustration of how DE does get caked in so that an annual open and clean is needed for DE filters in most cases.

Feels good to get that done, doesn't it? And a job well done. :cheers:

gg=alice

I wish I would have taken pictures before even taking it apart. It was horrible.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.