Brisk waters

hayfarmer

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2009
eastern washington state
Well today was the day :roll: One of the kids talked me into getting in the pool. The water temp was 75, A bit cold for an old guy like me... but hey after you chip the ice off your skin, it really was not that bad... so guys get your suits out of the closet and get in... it was only 58 outside temp so 75 felt good... happy swimming :wave:

hayfarmer said:
Well today was the day :roll: One of the kids talked me into getting in the pool. The water temp was 75, A bit cold for an old guy like me... but hey after you chip the ice off your skin, it really was not that bad... so guys get your suits out of the closet and get in... it was only 58 outside temp so 75 felt good... happy swimming :wave:
Have they dropped yet? :oops:

Dude! The suit you got out of the closet was your wet suit, yes?

Yes????

Where in eastern Washington? I lived in Pasco that first year after I immigrated. My memories are of the Columbia River and tumbleweeds.

Way too cold for me :shock:

just got back in the pool yesterday myself. I've been in the spa all winter but it's not worth heating the pool if it's just me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.