For Sale-Clormatic 301 Version II Replacement Cell

TBM

Mar 30, 2010
Hi guys. I'm not really a pool guy. I mean, sure I like pools, but I don't have one or know much about them. Anyway, I was helping my dad clean out his garage and we came across a part to his old pool system still sealed new in the box. He was pretty annoyed that it had been sitting there because he said he payed a lot of money for it. So, I told him I'd sell it for him on ebay, so here it is.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

As it says in the description, it's a "new in box" replacement cell with 8' cord for the Clormatic Version II sanitizing system. Replacement cells for this kit are very hard to find. This one is in new condition and has never been installed. Box only opened to take pictures and it will be shipped in original box. Additional pictures available upon request.

If the description is incorrect, please let me know. I did some research and I'm pretty sure I got my facts straight.

Thanks for looking. Happy Bidding.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.