Stolen Pool

crazycanuck said:
I thought it was going to be a story on how someone got their inground pool stolen!
Now THAT would be a story!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wonder if this woman ever thought to look if her yard has decent drainage, if you have drainage, you likely would not see a trace of the water by morning.
I backwash more water than that pool can hold in one go, and it just disappears too......

Most likely they didn't have a cover and lost all that water to evaporation, but that does not explain what happend to the pool itself?

Quoting the great Arsenio,

Hmmm, things that make you say Hmmmm.

I once leaned over the side of our intex donut pool to get a beach ball and the wall collapsed, I sailed out on the wave and about a quater of the water went with me. I bet the theives had that pool empty and gone in less than 15 minutes.

crazycanuck said:
I thought it was going to be a story on how someone got their inground pool stolen!

i bet you could if it was a vinyl pool.

lets say the family goes on a week vacation, in that week someone could drain the pool, undo the liner, and the take the steel walls, leaving nothing but a big dirt hole and some pipe in their back yard.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.