Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dolphin getting stuck

1. Back To Top    #1

Dolphin getting stuck

I have the Dolphin Dynamic and have a problem with it getting stuck on the main drains. Anyone else had a problem with this? I have seen the smart drain rings advertised. Anyone with any comments on those or anything that will eliminate this problem.

Thanks
    25,000 gal. I/G Vinyl Liner Pool; Pentair IC40 SWCG; 3/4 hp Hayward Pump with 244t Hayward Sand Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Dolphin getting stuck

Polaris/Zodiac has the Unibridge drain cover cover, a removable cover that covers a pool drain's real cover while the sweep is in the pool.

That being said, Moses supposes his toeses are roses but Moses supposes erroniously.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Dolphin getting stuck

I purchased 2 of the Polaris Unicovers and tried them out Yesterday. They worked great. The Dolphin ran for about 5 hours and not once got stuck.

Thanks
    25,000 gal. I/G Vinyl Liner Pool; Pentair IC40 SWCG; 3/4 hp Hayward Pump with 244t Hayward Sand Filter