Subgroup under under construction

Henry Porter

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 7, 2008
Sweden
I have spent some extra time on this board the last two weeks and have entertain myself with reading old building logs.

I would like to make those logs easier to find for people. The problem I see is that many building logs are hidden among all those general construction questions posted under "under construction". and it get "worse" as time goes by. Therefore I think a new subgroup with only peoples building logs would be appropiate.
I know that a lot of sections on a board dosen't make it easier to browse. But I still think it would improve these boards appearance with one extra section!

Further! I think it's boring that pics posted on various images sites are deleted in many of the older logs but that is another thing!

Just my 0,02

It would be a nice addition IMO - mostly because not everyone (guilty myself) uses a title that describes the contents. It would also make it easier to look when one is trying to find ideas to use/modify for their own pool.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will add it to the wish list, for possible implementation at a future date.

There are frequent requests for more forums. If I granted all of them, the list of forums would be completely unmanageable. I will have to investigate if this one will be popular enough to justify some extra scrolling.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.