Nice site here.

Pool-creetin

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 22, 2010
Michigan
I have had a pool for 10 years and the 11th (This winter)the liner ripped and destroyed the walls of the pool. It had a good run of 30 years. The pool was installed in 1980 and it has the original liner in it. Had to get another because my 7 yr old loves swimming and its great for entertaining friends and family.
Went with the company that originally sold and installed the old one because I felt that the other lasted 30 years they must be doing something right. They install the pools they sell so a one stop shop and no middleman for install.
Replaced the old AGP muskin 24ft with a all aluminum AGP Esther Williams 24ft. Will be adding a new deck too.
Looking forward to learning some stuff here looks like a good place to get some good info!!
If only I had a place like this 10 years ago, It would have helped with that huge learning curve i had back tthen, ;)

Hi Pool-creetin,

Your 30-year run with the original liner is indeed impressive! That company really earned your loyalty :-D

Please post your build/install thread with the new pool and new deck with lots and lots of pics for us :-D

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Thank you! Yeah i can post a build thread and before and after. The style of the old pool is very outdated. LOL
It will be kinda funny seeing a before and after shot.
I have learned alot already lurking around. Great place here!