Perfection, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
We live on a swamp, high water flooded my pump station. Power was off, so I've pulled the pump & motor, cleaned it up, re-lubed, etc. One of the long motor bolts was too rusted to salvage. Any sources of Jacuzzi (A.O. Smith) motor bolts? It may do fine with three, there isn't all that much torque. It's a fairly new pump...the previous one also got flooded but packed full of mud. I'm re-mounting the system well above the grade this time!

PoolGuyNJ said:
Is this your pump?

I have no affiliation with company the link points to.

Scott

http://www.poolcenter.com/parts_pumps_j ... magnum.htm

Pool Center is in my neck of the woods. Well, across the county which is almost an hours drive. They have always been prompt answering my emails and have been very helpful. They've also been helpful over the phone. I "bugged" them for weeks, with questions, before purchasing my new filter from them. I have no affiliation with them other than I've purchased a big ticket item and some smaller ones. (Not saying that their prices are better or worse than other places, mind you.)

gg=alice

Yep. My homes away from home. I'll have a better chance of finding bare rod and threading it....which is what I'll probably do.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.