Another noobie..

saraiks

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Fremont, CA
:shock:

Hi my name is KS and I just bought a house with an IG pool approx 15,000 Gallons and a Spa. the previous owners have kept it in great condition and I hope to do the same with help from everyone here after I move in and takeover the mantenenace in about a months time!!

I don't have the details on what equipment is installed but from the breif looksee we had there was a sta-rite cartridge filter setup with a water heater and an Aquabot pool cleaner. No SW chlorine generators for sure. Will post more details soon...

Hi, KS,

You are very smart to get some early info on your pool. If you keep up with it early, you'll save lot's of money as opposed to letting it go and then trying to catch up. Welcome to the forum. We all hope you'll be a frequent guest.

Thanx..! we have a community pool at the place where I currently live. Since I am quite handy with a lot of things I have occasionaly helped with the pool maintenance too. Hence I have a fairly basic knowledge of how things work and with the resources available at this forum I hope to transition into being a pool owner "Trouble Free"... :wink: