Pool owners and Boat owners

My wife and I loved our boat :) We'd spend every weekend on it no matter sun, rain, storms or snow (yes...snow!). Ahhhh yes...the boatin' days...what fun we had :)

I'm sure glad we sold it! :lol:

the two happiest days ;)

happy boatin',
dan

So, Dan: Why is a guy whose nickname is "gone fishin" happy he sold his boat?
4.gif

no boat

Don't have a boat, but I seem to spend an awful lot of time working on my buddy's Cigarette runner, first it was a 4000 watt stereo - yes, that said 4000 - it's nuts, then rewiring the whole thing, then a jack plate install etc etc.

Never really get out on it though

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Did someone say Boat? :lol:

We have a 30' Sailboat on a local lake. I jokingly say "I have two holes in the water in which to throw money, one on the lake for me and one in the back yard for my girls".....

Dave

Hmmm...I had written (and thought I posted) a response some weeks ago. But now it's gone??? I wonder if the post never got thru.

We had three boats at the same time...once upon a time. My bass boat, our express cruiser and a small inflatable with a 9.9 for "harbor hopping".

What happened? Kids :) I just needed more space (in the garage with the bass boat) and time (we just couldn't make the trips down to our boat like we used to...and I just couldn't keep from keeping it clean every week. It just turned into alot of work during the week for no time to use it.)

it was just time to get rid of them.

happy boatin'!
dan

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.