Landscaping Rock/Stone

Mar 17, 2010
Spring, TX
I am starting to get my back yard ready for the up coming swim season. It is still too cold to go swimming but yesterday dropped a landscaping stone in my pool. Will it be ok to leave it there until it is warm enough to swim or is this going to mess something up? It is a heavy one so that is why I can not use a net or anything to scoop it up.

Thanks.

You can probably wait. If the stone caused significant damage, which seems unlikely, then it is better to deal with it right away. Otherwise, it can stay where it is for a while without causing any additional problems.

JasonLion said:
You can probably wait. If the stone caused significant damage, which seems unlikely, then it is better to deal with it right away. Otherwise, it can stay were it is for a while without causing any additional problems.

No when it got dropped in the deep end, it went slowly to the bottom so I doubt any damage.

Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.