http://www.troublefreepool.com/pool-school/pool-school/...

Noggin

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 14, 2010
If I am in the pool school and click on the pool school link, I get directed to pool-school/pool-school/ which gives me a "The requested topic does not exist." error. If I click on the link again, I get a 404 error. I found this when I was looking at an article and wanted to go back to the Pool-School main page to look for more information.

I may be wrong, but I think pool-school should bring me to the Pool-School page, but it gives me a not found error. I have to add the final '/' to the URL to get it to work.

Noggin said:
If I am in the pool school and click on the pool school link, I get directed to pool-school/pool-school/ which gives me a "The requested topic does not exist." error. If I click on the link again, I get a 404 error. I found this when I was looking at an article and wanted to go back to the Pool-School main page to look for more information.

I may be wrong, but I think pool-school should bring me to the Pool-School page, but it gives me a not found error. I have to add the final '/' to the URL to get it to work.
A bug in the design, to be sure. Not sure if this was introduced with the recent upgrade but it's a bit odd that no has brought this up before. I usually right-click, Open in New Tab (on context menu) when I want to view an HTML page, so would probably have not tried the direct route back to Pool School after reading an article. It seems that there is always a price to be paid for change, especially following software upgrades, for site maintainers as well as users. The "by Forum" link doesn't work, either. I mentioned this a couple of weeks back and it's still nonfunctional, so it must be that the administrator is A) On Holiday; or B) Busy.

I understand that Costa Rica is beautiful at this time of year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.