Proof that BBB works!

Jun 4, 2007
Putnam County, NY
Hey all!

For the newbies amongst us who might not believe that BBB is really all you need, I thought I would post these before & after pic's of my pool two weeks apart...all thanks to BBB. This pool came with the house we bought and had not been opened in two years. :shock:

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

edit - moved to "Algae" 07/25/07 by Divnkd101

Actually I didn't do a thing. It cleaned itself up once the water was balanced. It is an old-school, cement pool with fiberglass panel sides (circa 1983). The bottom is just bare cement...uncoated, unpainted. Next year when I have some cash, I would like to drain and give it a nice paint job, but it will have to do for now!

The Mermaid Queen said:
AH! Sorry, I assumed you did own it, and just had not opened it!

I really like the integrated coping/deck material! I love flagstone, or slate, or whatever other type of flat stone paver that may actually be!

Yeah, it looks like the former owner added the stone on top of an existing deck. Here is a better picture of the pergola area (Note BBB in progress :p). The only negative (to me) is the rough stone around the pool edge...I guess they wanted that "grotto" look. I have no idea what the stone is, but with so much you can understand my trepidation regarding a SWCG.

And yes that's R2D2. It's a cooler they used in convenience stores during Episode 1 (my wife used to work for Pepsi).

We call it the "Beer Droid". :lol:

104.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I thought the same thing when I saw the Beer Droid....just didn't want to be the one to mention it first!! :lol: :lol:

Backglass, would you consider PM'ing me a few times of the day when you wouldn't be home?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.