Jonesville, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Under each sub-forum there is a link that allows one to mark the topics in that sub-forum as read.

Is there a way to do it for the whole forum?

JasonLion said:
Yes, you can mark everything at TFP read by clicking on "Mark forums read", which appears towards the bottom right of the main forum index page.

Exactly what I was looking for, but somehow still overlooked - thank you.

PaulR - interesting, I had never tried logging out, thanks as well.

JasonLion said:
Yes, you can mark everything at TFP read by clicking on "Mark forums read", which appears towards the bottom right of the main forum index page.

Is there any possible way to move that field to the top of the page rather than having it on the bottom of the Board Index page? Now that we're getting busy again it takes a lot of scrolling down to find the Mark Forums Read link.

It used to be on top of the page. Oh please, can we move it back there again?

If any changes are contemplated, I would request that the "mark as read" link be available at the bottom of the topics list one gets after clicking on the "unread posts" link. Unless I'm still clueless (likely), I find I have to go back to the main forums page to mark as read - no big deal, just a another click, but...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.