A good ladder for inground Salt water pool?

Jul 4, 2009
Mine has rust on the plastic steps, most likely from the bolts on the steps. I have metal issues and this is my suspect. Can someone recommend a good ladder for inground SWCG pools? I found on especially for SW through google and can't seem to re-find it.

Any ladder currently sold in the US should be fine, but occasionally less expensive bolts that can rust are substituted for the proper rust free bolts. Usually the simplest thing to do is to purchase stainless steel bolts of the correct size to replace your existing bolts.

Yeah, I am going to have a good look at the bolts anyway. My brother in law is into sailing and they have issues with SS bolts anyways.

I guess the follow up on my question is "Is there a place on the web that separates ladders especially for SWG pools. I found that on one of the major sites, but can't seem to re-find it. They had replacement steps and bolts in addition to coated SS ladders.

Thank You

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.