Anyone use the Liquidator on an AGP?

heatmisr

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2007
Northern NJ
I have read the limited information and spoken to someone at HASA about it. It sounds good, but I was wondering if anyone has tried it on an AGP? The guy at Hasa said to use 2 check valves and install the unit between the pump and the filter. I don't see how I could do that since they are connected. We also have flex hoses from the skimmer to the pump and the filter to the return. He said the unit needs to be installed in PVC. I think we could figure out some kind of mod for that, but does anyone have any idea how it could be installed between the pump and filter?

If your pump and filter are a single unit, you would install the input connector after the filter where the hose returns to the pool and the output connector before the pump. As long as you use the check valves, you can store it below water level. And yes you would have to bod your hoses to introduce a section of hard PVC or flex PVC to attach the connectors to.

Keith

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.