Colorlogic LED light repair??

Jun 29, 2009
well i bought a bank owned thats only 4 years old and upon draining the pool for acid wash and cleaning the glass on the pool and spa lights are both busted and not working :rant: ! with that being said THESE THINGS ARE OUTRAGOUSLY PRICED ....I'm pretty handy and was wandering if anyone has ever fixed any of these lights ????

captianron713 said:
well i bought a bank owned thats only 4 years old and upon draining the pool for acid wash and cleaning the glass on the pool and spa lights are both busted and not working :rant: ! with that being said THESE THINGS ARE OUTRAGOUSLY PRICED ....I'm pretty handy and was wandering if anyone has ever fixed any of these lights ????

Are you wanting to fix the LED bulb, the light fixture, or the light bucket parts (what the lens and face plate clamp or screw to)? That info would probably help someone to better answer.

gg=alice

well i removed the complete unit and took it apart and come to find out the transformer is blown and doesn't produce 12v so the time wasting stops there as far as repairing the pool and spa lights i'm gonna abandon the thought .....thanks for the input time to look on e-bay for colorlogics!!!

The Hayward colorlogic LED light is not serviceable. The newer 4.0 version is brighter than the previous 2.5 version. Lights come in 12v and 120v with varying cord lengths. If cost is an issue, the Hayward Astrolight (incandescent/halogen) should fit in the same niche and is less than half the price.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.