Is there a way?

kimrst

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
West Michigan
Is there a way to click on something so I can just read the new posts that have happened since I was last here? I use that feature on PF. I only know very basic computer so please don't make it a complicated explanation. :-( Thanks for the help. I love new places and new things, its just a challenge getting around at first. Kimrst

What I have done, is use this: go to this url and then bookmark it in your favorites, that way when you come here it will only show the new posts--->http://www.troublefreepool.com/search.php?search_id=newposts

There is the option of going back to the mainpage and selecting it too. Personally I would love it if there were an option on every page, and I am sure that it is possible, but it probably requires someone who knows how to code in PhpBB and placing a button up there. Coding is just yucky, and frustrating, some day I may take it up again, but not yet. :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.