phpbb website

Sep 24, 2009
Spring, TX
I see this is ran under phpbb software. I used to run a phpbb and over on the phpbb website there is a lot of information on things you can do to the site. I noticed you said you can not get the post to redirect right back to the post. I used to run a board and I could get it to redirect right back.

Certainly there is a mod I could apply to give you the behavior you desire. However, there are already so many mods and private customizations applied to the site that it took me 30+ hours to apply the last phpBB update and then get all of the mods and customizations working again. If some requested feature requires more than a simple adjustment of an existing configuration setting, there needs to be a substantial level of interest before I will consider applying yet another mod.

If you know of some existing phpBB configuration setting that will give you the behavior you desire, by all means point it out to me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.