sand filter w/ glass

Here's a picture of the yard/landscape. This picture appears to have been taken during the late fall, as some of the trees have no leaves. There are several LARGE pecan trees, including one directly behind the pool (the diving board end). The pool is surrounded around the back and half of one side with oleanders. There is a pine tree directly near the rear left side of the pool (I may take this tree out). There are several other trees on the property; oaks, an elm, a Japanese maple, etc. The neighbors on my west side have even more trees than I do, and I'm certainly getting some pollen and such from them.

Either way, thanks guys for the input. Saved me about $600 keeping my sand system.

pool-1.jpg

Worst case you can always change it out the following season if you find it does not work...here are a few pics of my yard (pine, poplar, maple, Oaks) and water filtered with sand...good luck.

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.