Intex SWG for sale!!

flyweed

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2009
SW Wisconsin
HI all. It's time to start thinking about opening our pools as spring will be here before you know it. Anyway, I have sold our 18ft round intek easy set pool, and I originally kept my new Intex SWG to put on our new 33' round pool..but I think 23,000 gallons of water is a bit too much for this SWG. SO I am offering it up for sale here first before I list it on ebay or craigslist.

I bought it new last May, 2009...and used it all summer on our pool. It works wonderfully. I want someone here to be able to put it to good use..so I am offering it for sale for $110.00 plus actual shipping charges.

I just bought a new Pentair IC-60...so this one has got to go to someone who can use it...the directions say it's good for pools up to 12,000 gallons.

Let me know if you are interested.[attachment=0:1wb1ybct]intexswg.jpg[/attachment:1wb1ybct]

Yep, Cabelas has them brand new for under $100 as well. If you have had it for a year, you will probably not be able to sell it for more than 50%

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.