New to the forum

SCEADU

In The Industry
Feb 10, 2010
Atlanta,GA
My name is Chris and I work full time as Pool Designer for a custom builder in Atlanta ,Ga. I got my start in this industry as an excavator in 1996 and have some 1000 digs to my name. I have been seen on HGTV a few times in my career but never got to say a word. Some of the projects that I have had the privelige to work on have made it to MTV's Cribs (one mans claim to fame I guess). I know alot about excavation and design but I hope to learn more about other aspects of pools such as hydraulics and equipment performance. I hope to an asset to this forum in exchange that I might learn something new.

Chris

SCEADU said:
My name is Chris and I work full time as Pool Designer for a custom builder in Atlanta ,Ga. I got my start in this industry as an excavator in 1996 and have some 1000 digs to my name. I have been seen on HGTV a few times in my career but never got to say a word. Some of the projects that I have had the privelige to work on have made it to MTV's Cribs (one mans claim to fame I guess). I know alot about excavation and design but I hope to learn more about other aspects of pools such as hydraulics and equipment performance. I hope to an asset to this forum in exchange that I might learn something new.

Chris
Welcome to the forum, Chris :-D

Even famous people are allowed to hang out here... look forward to your posts.

Greg

Hello Chris and welcome.

Your design skills should add a lot to this forum.

Chris is a master of the swimming pool design program Structure Studios. He has won multiple awards in thier competitions and in my opinion is the best that I have seen. He has worked with me on several projects in the last year and look forward to many projects in the future.

Rod

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support