Splash Soft Sided Pools: Owners Opinions Please

tom727

Feb 8, 2010
Hi,

I'd like to hear from anyone who owns or has owned a Splash brand Soft-sided above ground pool. Any and all opinions from owners or previous owners are welcome.

Dealers of conventional AG pools are asked not to participate since I have found that most dealers of any product tend to trash the competition whether it's deserved or not. Dealers of Splash pools are also asked not to participate for the same reason.

Thanks in advance for your help.

We have a 17x29 foot Splash Superpool. We bought it because they are the only ones who didn't freak out when we told them we were going to have dogs in it all the time. (Splash is the official pool of DockDogs.) We have only had it for one season, but so far it's been great. I highly recommend it if you're going to have dogs swimming. Do you have any specific questions about them?

4343959772_0c9e4660b7.jpg

4343222841_8c951e1424.jpg

Labs in the Pool video: http://www.vimeo.com/5682052

Will begin the 5th season for my Splash Super Pool. Am moving it and having landscapers make a ground level pad with rigid foam covered by geo tech cloth.
The pool is easy to maintain though the sides move so need to be cognizant of deck placement and step installation. I upgraded to a sand filter and hi/low pump.
It was not difficult to put together and it is very rugged. If you are new to pools as I was, take care of placement and installation locations. :cool:

I'm new to the forum - Not a pool owner yet. I'm in Southern California, USA area. Im looking for a 12' round Omega Splash pool. I can't find any dealers locally, does anyone know where I can order on line? I can't order from the Splash Superpool web site.

We use a PetStemp ramp on a custom-made stand that's build from PVC pipe. I'd like to have a wider ramp (the PetStep is 18"), but have not been able to find anything that's safe to leave in the water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.