How many inches of water are you losing to evaporation?

we've been losing a lot. over 4 days, I lost close to 3", no joke. It was in the middle of our 6" tile (where I usually keep it) and yesterday before the party (4 days after I last checked it out), it was a smidge below the tile. I was surprised to find that.

My pool is also 100% out in the open from sunrise to sunset, no shade from anything.

I recently thought we had a leak because the pool water was dropping a half inch per day. I checked for leaks could find none and then put on the solar cover and left it on. The pool stopped loosing water so I attribute the greater loss to the warm windy dry weather we had for a stretch.

I recently thought we had a leak because the pool water was dropping a half inch per day. I checked for leaks could find none and then put on the solar cover and left it on. The pool stopped loosing water so I attribute the greater loss to the warm windy dry weather we had for a stretch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.