I guess it's time to be movin' on

I've read your posts, Ted, and you are definitely not an idiot! Let's get that clear right up front :goodjob:

Reverse Osmosis. I guarantee you will have no competition (which is the good and the bad!), and would be a pioneer in the area! I'm not real sure you would need it in that area though.

simicrintz said:
:

Reverse Osmosis. I guarantee you will have no competition (which is the good and the bad!), and would be a pioneer in the area! I'm not real sure you would need it in that area though.
Not sure there would be a market for it up here in New England. The water has no calcium to speak of, not a lot of TDS. And, for the most part, water is dirt cheap and plentiful.

bk406 said:
simicrintz said:
:

Not sure there would be a market for it up here in New England. The water has no calcium to speak of, not a lot of TDS. And, for the most part, water is dirt cheap and plentiful.

You guys don't know how good you got it!

(The relative cost and purity of water aside ... :lol: )

A decision has been made! 2 weeks from now, I will no longer be able to have the 'In The Industry' tag tacked to my profile (not that it is now, but it could be) :party: :whoot: :cheers: :cry: And I'll have to change the 'Central Ct.' to 'S. Maine' as my location.

It wasn't an easy decision to make and I have to admit that I shed a few tears as I wrote my letter of resignation last night, but it's what my wife wants and this is probably as good an offer as I'll get in the area, and opens me up to firing up "BBBetter Pool Service" :mrgreen:

I move on the 15th and, in the next 2 weeks, have to pack up everything not already packed - I thought I'd have more time - while still working my usual 10 hour days 6 days/ week :blah:

As such, while I'll try to spend some time here each day, I'm gonna be REAL busy :roll: and might not keep up to my usual level of contribution for the next few weeks. :|

GERONIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

waste said:
It wasn't an easy decision to make and I have to admit that I shed a few tears as I wrote my letter of resignation last night, but it's what my wife wants and this is probably as good an offer as I'll get in the area, and opens me up to firing up "BBBetter Pool Service" :mrgreen:
Sounds like a much better plan all the way around. That other scenario you described made me feel lonely! :goodjob:

Hey guys :wave:

This is the last post you'll see from me for ~ a week :cry: I'm about to breakdown and pack up the computer. I don't know exactly when I'll have my new ISP in Maine.

Today, I've been disassembling furniture and throwing everything not already packed into boxes :rant: Tomorrow, we pick up the U-Haul and slam a house-worth's of boxes and furniture into it. Sunday, bright and early, we head off to our new digs and unpack the truck.

Then, just because I'm a glutton for punishment, I start my new job Monday morning :shock: (I imagine I'll be 'fresh as a daisy' for my first day at my new job :lol: )

I'll miss participating here over the next few days and can't wait til I can log back on!

See y'all in a couple- few days :party: :whoot: :cheers: (with a move report and details on my new job)

LOVE and LUCK to everyone at TFP!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Guess who's back?

The move was a nightmare, involving ANOTHER trip down to Ct that Thursday :roll:

Despite our best preparations, it cost an extra $3000, out of pocket, to make the move :evil: As such, I couldn't afford internet until today - but I'm back, now :party: :whoot: :cheers:

I've checked in a couple of times, but couldn't post (cause I can't find where I wrote my new password :x )

I think I'll start a new thread on my moving debacle in a few days - I'm too happy to have my internet back right now :-D (I'd love for Gary to 'ghostwrite' it for me, so it'd be amusing :lol: )

I missed the sh*t out of y'all these past 4 weeks and am so very happy to be back here!!

I'm STILL unpacking and getting the house in order and will be asking new questions about how to properly do that [THANK YOU all for the suggestions on packing!!!] :)

Thanks all for the advice and well wishes :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.