Problem with Blue Diamond

My blue diamond quit working yesterday in the middle of a cleaning. Won't restart, green light comes on for a second when I try to restart it, then goes right off. It's brand new, only had it less than 1 month. There is no reset button or fuse on the back of the power pack. Anyone had this problem or have any suggestions?
thanks
Steve

I have an Aquabot Bravo, and it is supposed to be the same as a blue diamond. I got it August of 2005. Last year it did the same thing as yours - I sent it back, and they put in a new propeller. This year it died again, and they put in a new motor. It has a 4 year warranty, so it was covered - just a pain because I was without it twice. One man I spoke to said that they should have replaced the motor, because the problem with the propeller and the motor go together. Just make sure they don't try to charge you for anything. They always try to charge about $80. for something, like belts that are not under warranty. Just stand your ground. I even had them pick mine up at no expense to me for the new motor. I'm glad this has a 4 year warranty - It works wonderfully when it works :) , but I hope I don't have to send it back every year :roll:

Well, bummer! I'd sure give them a call right away. I've had one for just a couple of months and haven't had a problem yet. You have made sure that it is plugged into the power pack securely and the collar is locked?

cdoo932, it is the exact same thing that happened to my bravo - they had me send the power pack back first - it wasn't that, so make sure you send the whole thing back - it is probably the motor. :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.