pool floods after rain

tmtklt said:
I kinda like that idea of a low wall for dual use - keep water away from our pool + additional seating. do you have some pics of how something like that could work. I happen to have some extra (lots) of bricks that match our house that may be useful for facing or for accent. Maybe 1/3 or 1/2 a pallet from when the kid next door backed his mom's 4 runner into our dining room! (Yikes!) Or I may be able to get some flagstone that matches the coping. I could do something like that in addition to french drains.

Take a look at the link in my signature :goodjob: I hope this helps. The back of our property was higher and I was afraid that there would be some water running into the pool. As an extra precaution I asked the PB to raise the footer. It turned out better than expected and we love it. It will also serve as protection when using the weedeater to trim. :cheers:

I am planning to consult with some one about my new flooding issue. I realize that putting a small like that could possibly make things worse. I'm also planning to talk to the homeowner's association to see if they have any objections to my running french drains outside of my property line closer to the retention pond. Water flows that way anyway, so I dont believe it will be a big deal.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.