Greetings and salutations

Pr0tect0r

In The Industry
Jan 20, 2010
Hi, Ian from Dallas, TX here. I run a small pool maintenance company and am very eager to learn the full relativity and scope of all things pool! The name of my company is American Pride Pool Protection, and as the name suggests my goal is to maintain the pools in the healthiest longest lasting method possible. Your site has been of tremendous help and I will do my best to spread the good word. Thanks all! :wave:

Pr0tect0r said:
Hi, Ian from Dallas, TX here. I run a small pool maintenance company and am very eager to learn the full relativity and scope of all things pool! The name of my company is American Pride Pool Protection, and as the name suggests my goal is to maintain the pools in the healthiest longest lasting method possible. Your site has been of tremendous help and I will do my best to spread the good word.
Welcome to the forum, Ian! :)

It's great to hear of another industry guy who puts people ahead of profits... Hope the latter come your way, as well.

Welcome to TFP!!

Thank you for the greetings and the salutations :cool:

It's always a pleasure to have another pool dude come here to share their knowledge/ experience while learning a BBBetter way of caring for pools :-D

I look forward to your input :goodjob: