Ladder sinking into liner.

We have an Intex set up on grass. After the ladder is used there is a small dent / imprint where the ladder legs have been on the bottom of the pool / liner. I move the ladder around quite a bit to distribute the denting, but the pool is installed into a corner so only have about 20 degrees of the pool to move the ladder around and there is starting to be an area on the bottom of the pool which has 'sunk' where the ladder legs have been.

I am thinking of attaching something large made from flat plastic to the bottom of the legs and using cable ties so that the ladders feet don't imprint into the liner. Has anyone else experienced this issue before, and what have you used?

Thanks..

I have not heard of anyone attaching skids to the bottom of the ladder, but some people do use a large piece of shower pan liner or a bath mat under the ladder. If you are successful attaching skids to the ladder you should wrap them with shower pan liner or a rubber bath mat to protect the pool from excessive wear at the contact point.

Problem solved... :lol:

ladderfeet.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.