pool is done

98xc600

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2007
Southern MN
I have finally finished the pool. I started by digging the pool in the ground 18" and digging the deep end on May 26 only to look at the hole for 2 more weeks because the pool was delayed at the factory :x!!! When I did get get the pool, I started on June 9 and had the pool up and filling on June 17 :party: The water was crystal clear 4 days later and warm enough that the kids were in the pool swimming on June 22. After all that I didn't think it look very nice so on July 10 I started to landscape around it and put in a patio. That was finished on July 15 and as of today I put the last coat of sealant on the patio. The only thing left to do is plant some grass seed in a few places and put in a few plants around the pool, but it's been so dry (only 1 3/4" of rain in the last 2 months) That I'll wait on that till this fall.

I did all the work myself and a few friends that helped with the pool wall and to pour the patio. I figured I saved myself about $4,000!!! So for now it's time to tip a few cold ones back and enjoy with the family for the rest of the summer. :cheers: :party:

Dang! That entire thing is your yard? You could have a park, zoo, ranch or amusement park around that nice pool.

Great job. Enjoy!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.