LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Anyone else having this issue? Every time I come back to troublefreepool.com after an hour or so, I have to log in fresh with username/password. Yes, I'm checking the "stay logged in" box, have checked cookie settings and cleared cookies. I've tried several different browsers, all with the same result. Is this something widespread, or perhaps a setting on my account that could be fixed?

Your browsers are sending you to TFP with HTTPS://, right? I had this problem before on a particular computer and the issue was that I was using an old shortcut that didn't include the S.

Your browsers are sending you to TFP with HTTPS://, right? I had this problem before on a particular computer and the issue was that I was using an old shortcut that didn't include the S.

That did seem to help -- I cleared cookies and as much of the locator-bar history as I could, then manually typed https:// and logged in (and to get to the subscribed threads page that I usually go to), seems to be sticking now. Thanks! This has been bugging me for almost a year :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.