Post # 2500

waste

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2007
Coastalish 'down easter'
It's only been a couple years and here I find myself posting my 2500th post :eek:

There are friends I had from PF and even more that I've made on this site :whoot:

I just want to say a quick "Thank You" to everyone here for allowing me to, not only proffer my advice, but also being my on-line family/ friends.

I think I've been able to help some few folks with my advice, but, even if I haven't - you guys/ gals are the best bunch of people I've ever had the opportunity to interact with!! :super:

Love and Luck to all who happen to read this :bowdown: :cheers:

Couldn't have kept my sanity during my build without your advice. :goodjob: Also the times you helped to calm my type A personality down. :bowdown: Keep up the good work Ted. :wave:

I'll tell ya, It's was you who made me confidant in building an inground pool someday!

The time we've spent talking about it will always be appreciated and it's even better because someday, someone else an and will use your knowledge and build themselves an amazing pool in their back yard!

I'll also credit others too for their useful info who contributed to those threads! Thank you all! :wink:

It's nice to log on and know that we all have a friend named waste! :mrgreen:

Congrats! :cheers:

Congrats on the 2500! :whoot:

waste said:
.....I just want to say a quick "Thank You" to everyone here for allowing me to, not only proffer my advice, but also being my on-line family/ friends.
I think I've been able to help some few folks with my advice, ....
You are a remarkable contributor....in fact, you are Special! Very Special!

We appreciate all that you do. :goodjob:

You know that DH and I simply adore you! :-D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That is a lot Ted, but it's a privilege for a forum to have contributers like you.
I stand in line for your posts Ted and will continue to do so. You both have a great knowledge and a lovely personality. Like Butterfly said, am I also a an admirer :)

//Mats

I know it was a 'self serving' post but still appreciate all the kind sentiments y'all have given :oops:

Pool work may be my job, but helping the good folk here is my 'hobby' :-D

I treasure both the info I glean from the site (to help me do my job better) and the interactions with the good and kind folks here :goodjob:

Thank you, all, for the kind words about me :bowdown: :thumleft:

waste said:
I know it was a 'self serving' post but still appreciate all the kind sentiments y'all have given
Nonsense! We're just happy that you're still kicking... :lol:

I also noticed that Richard (chem geek) passed the 2500 milestone. I had thought of sending a PM to him with my congratulations but I was afraid he'd see my avatar and fall ill at the very prospect of one more question from me about Total Dissolved Solids(!)

BTW What does the forum do for these occasions? I just want to know if you got the faux-gold watch or the cutlery set....

Not sure if it was the forum or not but somebody left a 12 pack of Budlite on my doorstep the other night. I let it hang for a few hours and, since no one had claimed it, took it in and started in on it :-D :twisted:

(if it was from one of y'all, next time I'd prefer the 'not lite' version :mrgreen: :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.