Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Received the wrong test kit!

1. Back To Top    #1

Received the wrong test kit!

Arghhh.....I thought I ordered a Taylor 2006c on amazon and it was actually a 2005c...now they wont take it back. What do I need to turn it into the 2006? I liked the dpd test I had with my 2006 from years ago.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Received the wrong test kit!

First things first..........check the date codes on the bottles. Make sure they are within 3 months or newer. Once you see they are then go to TF-100 Test Kit ™ and order this kit: FAS/DPD Chlorine CC's test

Now I do encourage you to look at whole test kit: Test Kits For just $40 more than the stand alone FC/CC test you can get the whole test kit with more regents.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Received the wrong test kit!

Quote Originally Posted by Busch View Post
    Arghhh.....I thought I ordered a Taylor 2006c on amazon and it was actually a 2005c...now they won’t take it back. What do I need to turn it into the 2006? I liked the dpd test I had with my 2006 from years ago.
    Really? Try calling Amazon. I have yet to find something they won't take back, they're like Costco. Usually really excellent customer service. Even if the website already says too late, calling them they'll usually be happy to do it.
    15,000 gal. gunite in-ground; Pebble Tec / Pebble Fina in Bella Blue; Waterway OASIS pool controller; Waterway Power Defender 1.65 VS Pump; Waterway 570-0425 cartridge filter; Pentair 140 Heat/Cool Pump; Pentair Rebel pool cleaner; 3x Globrite color LEDs; 3x 36 in. sheer waterfalls
    Built April 2018; TF-100 Test Kit with Speedstir - Build https://flic.kr/s/aHskCjVKqg