Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pebble Finish Question??

1. Back To Top    #1

Pebble Finish Question??

Our Pebble Sheen finish was installed yesterday and acid wash performed today. The installers placed the hose in the deep end and began filling the pool. I went to run errands and the pool was still wet from the washing of the acid when I departed. I returned home six hours later to find a puddle of water was still on the sun shelf. I grabbed a towel and soaked up all the water. Will this create an issue? My PB says no but I know that when filling you can’t stop due to a ring forming. I’m
    hoping the sun shelf will be alright? Am I over reacting or is there something I should do? The temp has been 50 degrees here all day and everything dried but this one spot

Thanks in advance,

Brandon
    Under Construction: 17k gal IG Pebble, Geometric 16x38 w/ 6 sun shelf, 3.5-6, PebbleSheen Ocean Blue, Pentair: Intelliflo VSF, Quad DE60, Prowler 930, EasyTouch PL4, UltraTemp 120 H/C, Eclipse 20 Ozone, Well Water w/ auto-filler, Taylor K-2006c.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pebble Finish Question??

There is nothing you can do at this point but wait and see. You've expressed your concern to the PB so he knows you're going to look for it.

Maddie
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard