SEVENTY TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL SPRING!!!!!

Not only the pool beave! I miss everything that is associated with summer.
Shorts, bbq, sun, daylight, afterbeach and of course water activities in the pool.
How many days did you say it was left, 72..... seems like a whole lot more than that when I look out the window tonight Beave. but lets hope you're right :-D

Me I'm born on the wrong latitude :hammer:

Henry Porter said:
Not only the pool beave! I miss everything that is associated with summer.
Shorts, bbq, sun, daylight, afterbeach and of course water activities in the pool.
How many days did you say it was left, 72..... seems like a whole lot more than that when I look out the window tonight Beave. but lets hope you're right :-D

Me I'm born on the wrong latitude :hammer:

Henry...I would imagine that our weather right now isn't much different from your's...Right now in Indiana (NW corner) we are having a snow storm...we have 6 inches on the ground right now...maybe 7 and we are expecting another 5-7 inches tonight and tomorrow of Lake Effect snow. When the wind blows from the North North East those of us at the south end of Lake Michigan get snow that comes from cold winds picking warmer moisture off the lake which is not frozen, and depositing that moisture inland...It can snow for days if the wind is right!!!

We miss are pool to, but without winter we would miss out on a whole lot of other fun.

4246588238_f0e9b7935b_b.jpg

frustratedpoolmom said:
U got a snow blower Beave? :wave: Snow day for the missus?
Nope...Cyn Broke it last winter...and I forgot about getting it fixed...She broke a drive belt...I shoveled...No missed school yesterday...They called school today after calling a two hour delay after letting the middle school and high school kids get to school...so Cyn and Bridge had not school and beave jr had to go all day...

:grrrr: beave jr...

:mrgreen: BEAVE!!!

I have not had a chance to miss the pool as it is being installed now.

I love that picture of the kids sledding! What a great shot!

I have to say I really miss the cold weather right now. Winter just does not feel right and I would like to dress in winter clothes. It's been in the mid 70s here and too warm for this time of year.

I do miss summer, but I also do love winter.

Our weather here in ND has been COLD! Like -30 air temp and -50 windchill! :grrrr:

But on a good note, its going to warm up to above zero so that means snowmobiling weather.

Attached is a pic for you all to enjoy.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Srswimsalot said:
reindeerboy
You go fast enough, I think you can get that sled from one end of the pool to the other.

:lol:

I MISS MY POOL!!!

I do like one thing about December though...

PA Rifle Season!

Cool Pic Casey. I too enjoy hunting, fishing and the outdoors!

Grew up on a Dairy Farm and still Grain Farm with my family along with now being a Loan Officer for the AgCountry Farm Credit Services fine association. Been around the outdoors my whole life.

Too me its Gods greatest medicine! :goodjob:

Take Care and Have a good one everyone.

reindeerboy said:
Cool Pic Casey. I too enjoy hunting, fishing and the outdoors!

Grew up on a Dairy Farm and still Grain Farm with my family along with now being a Loan Officer for the AgCountry Farm Credit Services fine association. Been around the outdoors my whole life.

Too me its Gods greatest medicine! :goodjob:

Take Care and Have a good one everyone.

This was our first time out and I'll tell ya, I've never had so much fun. We're hooked. I was so excited that my son got his first buck, it didn't matter that I didn't get one. I will this year though. Gonna get me a bow and sling some arrows in September Archery 2010. :cool:

Man, I love winter sports too...I miss Ice Fishing...I haven't been since I broke my ankle in Nov of 07. Cold weather and all that damage don't mix...I am going to look at the end of the season for good deals on cold weather gear...and get back to it next winter...I miss the ICE.

I'm looking forward to the first season with our pool. We put in a used ABG at the end of the season last year and were only in it when it was filling and thigh deep. Looking forward to summer & swimming... hoping it's warmer than last year though so we have warm water :-D

Gotta get on the weight loss wagon before summer gets here.. better get my groove on !!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.