Experiences with Tropix Pools in DFW area?

Wes45

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 15, 2009
Garland, TX
Searching for a local reputable company to investigate my leak and discuss pump replacement options at a reasonable / fair price. Their website and service offerings look impressive, wondering if anyone has used them and what your opinions are?
Seem a bit pricey, $395 for leak detection vs $350 from American Leak Detection but they might be worth it?
Thanks.

http://www.tropixpools.com/

I am in the prcoess of bidding on restoring my pool. I came across a great company who does leak detection.

Right way Pool Solutions. I believe they quoted me $300 for dye detection, where they actually dive in and check everything.

The gentleman that I spoke with was Truman.

Steph

Hello,

I'm in Richardson and looking for a good leak detection company. I'm losing about .75" of water overnight while the pump is off. I wanted to check and see if either of you had leak testing done and how your experience was.

RTS

20k Inground Vinyl Liner Pool
1.5hp Superflow Pump

Sorry, I never had to use one. My leak was at the same location of a prior repair so never had to go that rtoute. Let us know who you use and how it works out for you. Did you try to find it yourself? Got any wet spots in your yard?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.