Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dimension one lotus bay

1. Back To Top    #1

Dimension one lotus bay

Hey guys! I’m back, I was in here a lot 8 years ago or so then we moved and our hot tub stayed with the house.

i need some advice, the wife and I decided to go with a brand new in wrap dimension one lotus bay spa that is a 2015 model. What are your thoughts? Will we be happy with all aspects? Is there anything we should know? I had a jacuzzi j-200 series before and had absolutely no complaints.

thanks for the help.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Dimension one lotus bay

No idea here but here is a bump to see if any new eyes sees this and has some input.

One thing I would make sure of is the warranty. Is it still under full warranty?
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes full warranty, so I figured that’s pretty good.

4. Back To Top    #4

If the price is right I would go for it if it has the features you want. I don't have a hot tub so don't know a thing about them so...........that is how much my advice is worth LOL
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit