Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Trouble with Paramount 6 valve module

1. Back To Top    #1

Trouble with Paramount 6 valve module

Built new pool 5 years ago and had Paramount 6 valve in-floor cleaning system installed. Worked great until about a year ago, when I noticed that it was not cycling from one zone to the next; instead one zone of nozzles was stuck up. I took the cover off the valve module and cleaned the inside with fresh water. Worked fine until about a month ago, when a zone was stuck up again. Fixed it the same way, but now it's stuck again. Should I replace the whole valve module or is there a better way to unstick those valves so that it cycles through the zones.
    16,000 gal in-ground Pebble-tec pool / Pebble-sheen spa. Jandy AquaPure 1400 SW Cl gen (SWG) system. In-floor cleaning system w/ Hayward 1.5HP Super II pump. Hayward 31" sand filter. 900 sq ft Heliocol solar panels w/ separate pump. Water feature with separate pump.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Trouble with Paramount 6 valve module

When that happened, it's time to replace. Not cheap.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Trouble with Paramount 6 valve module

I was afraid of that. About $200 for a new one. Thanks for getting back to me.
    16,000 gal in-ground Pebble-tec pool / Pebble-sheen spa. Jandy AquaPure 1400 SW Cl gen (SWG) system. In-floor cleaning system w/ Hayward 1.5HP Super II pump. Hayward 31" sand filter. 900 sq ft Heliocol solar panels w/ separate pump. Water feature with separate pump.