Hello From Beautiful Naples!

Do you think owning a pool is completely worth the required cost & maintenance?

• Total voters
Dec 2, 2009
Naples, FL
Hello everyone, nice to "meet" you all :whoot:

I represent a new online pool supply store, we offer discount pool supplies - but don't worry, I won't be shoving them down your throats :) I'm here to learn as well as help others learn more about their pool so we can all get the maximum amount of time enjoying our pools! Even though we are an e-commerce site, we make a big effort to provide as much education and help for our community as possible with live help, blogs, articles and the like.

Cheers to everyone! :party:

Hi and welcome to TFP!!

I'm sorry I can't take part in your poll, but I don't own a pool :cry:

BTW, the poll might be better with a choice D "I love my pool and would love it more if it didn't cost so much to maintain and keep giving me problems" :wink:

I applaud anyone in the industry who comes here to learn how to provide their customers with a better product and better/ less expensive ways of caring for their pool!

Pursuant to the rules here, I believe you can link your site in a signature, which will show up at the bottom of each post you make - I wouldn't mind giving it a 'look-see' :-D

jepifanio said:
- the time & energy you save not maintaining your own pool is spent generously helping others! :)

What's 5 minutes a day? :mrgreen:

Welcome.

Just to let ya know, I'd be lost without my pool. I mean, yeah... I could always swim in the river but I like to see my feet and where I'm steppin. :mrgreen: