Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Polaris 380 isn't sucking up debris.

1. Back To Top    #1

Polaris 380 isn't sucking up debris.

My Polaris isn't sucking debris into the bag. I've opened it up and all of thehoses are connected. I read on here, if that doesn't work the nozzles may be clogged. How do i clean the nozzles? If that doesn't work what else can I do?

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Polaris 380 isn't sucking up debris.

Welcome to TFP.

Polaris 380 manual can be found at http://www.royalswimmingpools.com/Polaris380_manual.pdf Look at page 14 part 28 that is the water management system.

If you have your Polaris 380 apart to that level you should consider doing the Amazon.com : Zodiac 9-100-9010 Factory Tune-Up Replacement Kit : Swimming Pool And Spa Supplies : Garden Outdoor or the Amazon.com : New Polaris Zodiac 9-100-9030 380 Cleaner Factory Rebuild Kit Original 91009030 : Garden Outdoor

Once you get the 380 apart you may find some other parts you need that are not in the kit and you will need to order them separately.
    -Allen
    IG 20x50 35,000 gal Cayman Lagoon Hydrazoo plaster w/ spa & waterfall, Pentair Intellichlor SWG, Pentair Mastertemp 400BTU Nat Gas Heater, Pentair FNS Plus 60 DE Filter, Polaris 380 cleaner, Meyco solid winter cover, TF100 Test Kit, Built in 2000 & replastered in 2017