New to owning a pool and could use some help from those with more experience!

Nov 11, 2018
Escondido, CA
Hi all,
I bought a house with a pool about a year and a half ago and while I've really enjoyed it thus far I have also realized, fairly quickly, that I need to get smart on things or suffer the consequences. I'm hoping to get to a point where the pool is something to enjoy and not a burden to own/maintain. I have a few questions/issues right off the bat (that I'll post in other sections) but am excited to learn from you all and help as I'm able.

Thanks!

Brian
(Until I do a little more research, here's my likely inaccurate and probably unhelpful signature)
10k gallon, inground, vinyl, Pentair pump (not sure on specific details, but I think it's decent), DE filter, saltwater (but my DelOzone Trio Pure 25 just bit the dust so I need to replace things quick!), solar heating

Thank you! I was planning on moving the signature over once I had things a bit firmed up (specs, model numbers, etc) but, thank you for the help with that. I had someone else tell me the same thing about the Ozone generator...the problem, though, is that it is a combined unit with the chlorinator. I need to figure out the best way of replacing things with a new chlorinator...which will be one of my first posts here. Thanks again!

You can get parts for your Trio Pure at Dell Ozone Trio Pure Parts - INYOPools.com

Or replace it with a Hayward, Pentair, or Circupool SWG.

Thanks! Yeah, I gave Del Ozone a call and they told me they aren't even making parts for this version anymore. Of course, that could have just been an attempted upgrade sell, but I think I'm going to be better served by a different unit long term anyways.

Thanks again!