Which fireworks have you bought for new year?

Henry Porter

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 7, 2008
Sweden
Halloj!!!
Now when the weather doesen't allow us to engage ourselfs with our poolbuilding projects anylonger. What can then be better and more interesting than fireworks.
I'm 41 years young and enyoy it just as much as I did when I was a little kid :wink:

Here is this a pic of this years stash. The bigger rockets and cakes our for the night shooting and the smaller is for me and my youngest to fool around with tomorrow morning.
Elin is just as interested as me when it comes to firework and have spent endless hours infront of the computer fireing all the pieces over and over just to see which one we shall buy. We have so much fun with this every year!!!

I know there are different regulations regarding fireworks and crackers depending on wich state you're in, living in the states. For us is crackers that doesen't do more than bang forbidden since a few years back. If the cracker throughs out a star and then bang is it OK :?: A little weird but that is what it's like over here.
Anyway! Does the name Cobra 6 sound familiar to anyone? I would love to find a place where I could buy those crackers over the net. So if you know where, please let me know. A very powerful cracker that must be handle with a lot of love and tenderness :goodjob:

Happy new year to you all :cheers: :cheers:[attachment=0:bqet6f4m]fireworksIMG_0677.gif[/attachment:bqet6f4m]

Attachments

• fireworksIMG_0677.gif
    fireworksIMG_0677.gif
    196.1 KB · Views: 12
Alright! I suspected already from the start that this thread could be monologue like, in opposite to the other I usuall post in :cool: :wave: :whoot:

This time a year I always starts to looking for courses in pyrotechnics so I could expand my little interset. Until now I always find myself too busy but after the pool is done I really think I will join one.
But if that course should lead somewhere I need a place to develope teoretic skills into practic. So to fullfill this little dream of mine I first have to build a separate house/shelter on the yard :hammer: and when I think about it that is something that have been on my wifes wishing list for a while now. The thing is that she has other plan for that area than for me to build bombs and rockets in there :rant:

I don't see this as a big problem though!! I have persuaded Eva before..... Remember that our pool was first meant to be an aboveground pool with a wooden deck around it, with an estimated building time of a month, all included!!!
And now after a year and a half she's still with me :goodjob: and we don't really know where it will end :cool:

Have a great one everyone!

//Mats

NICE!! Those look like fun! The kids, and yourself, will have a blast on New Years Eve. ENJOY!!

I am 36 years young and when I was much younger and growing up in Houston Texas we loaded up on all kinds of great fireworks for the 4th and set them off with the neighborhood. I still have some scars from those days.

Now that I am in SoCal fireworks are not the same. I suppose the possibility of setting a canyon on fire and causing a massive 2+ weeks of burning land might be the reason :?:

I like how you have persuaded Eva on the pool but you might want to score some brownie points by letting her have that bomb/firework building shed area to do what she wants ;o) When we first moved into this home 4 months ago my husband would not even talk about putting a hot tub in our yard let alone a pool. As soon as he heard the words "putting green" his thoughts changed and now it looks like we are building a resort on our property. We will be flat broke for a few years but it will be worth it.

Can't have those here either but I will be breaking out the shot guns! :twisted: :mrgreen:

Ohhh, don't get me started on fireworks. The lovely municipality I reside in has an ordinance forbidding firing them off, but they sure don't mind letting vendors sell them within the city limits to get the sales tax off of them. I used to purchase several hundred dollars worth to fire off every fourth of July, until the local constabulary stopped by and advised me to cease and desist. :grrrr: We ended up going to a friend's house in another small town nearby to finish firing them off, only to have the local constabulary for that town come by as well and tell us to stop. :grrrr: :grrrr: I haven't bought so much as a sparkler since.

Yes fireworks are for the young and old at heart :-D We however will be hosting a late dinner with our very close friends, Lobster and Tenderloin steaks cooked to perfection in the Dolphin Bar and Grill :whoot: Lots of Champagne for the Girls :cheers: And hanging out at the pool with the firepit and the pool light show :goodjob: Lots of drinks in the Flamingo Lounge :cheers: :cheers: Happy New Year to all :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.