Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Great White pool cleaner.

1. Back To Top    #1

Great White pool cleaner.

I just purchased a Pentair Great White automatic pool cleaner. I was wondering if any of you have any positive or negative views of this cleaner. I am obviously new to this, but, I liked the fact that is had bristles on the bottom to somewhat give the pool floor a slight scrubbing as it moves around the pool.

Joe
    25x15 pool & 5x7 spa, Pentair Easy Touch 8, Pentair Intelliflo, Pentair Ultratemp heater, Pentair C&C 520sqft, Pentair Screen Logic 2, Intellibrite 5G pool & spa lights

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Great White pool cleaner.

Well after some distressful times with my cleaner this morning I finally decided to read the instructions and the Great White is kicking butt right now.

Joe
    25x15 pool & 5x7 spa, Pentair Easy Touch 8, Pentair Intelliflo, Pentair Ultratemp heater, Pentair C&C 520sqft, Pentair Screen Logic 2, Intellibrite 5G pool & spa lights

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Great White pool cleaner.

Joe, I am glad you solved the problem , however I don't understand why you would need a cleaner because your pool is screened in. We got a polaris with ours however I have only used it once just to see if it works and now it is in the garage.
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade