Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Great White pool cleaner.

1. Back To Top    #1

Great White pool cleaner.

I just purchased a Pentair Great White automatic pool cleaner. I was wondering if any of you have any positive or negative views of this cleaner. I am obviously new to this, but, I liked the fact that is had bristles on the bottom to somewhat give the pool floor a slight scrubbing as it moves around the pool.

Joe
    15000 gallon In Ground Pool / Spa combo, Pebbletec finish, Pentair Easy Touch automation, Pentair Intelliflo, Pentair Intellichlor generator, Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 425sqft cartridge filter, Solar Heat & Rheem Heat Pump, Pentair Great White pool cleaner.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Great White pool cleaner.

Well after some distressful times with my cleaner this morning I finally decided to read the instructions and the Great White is kicking butt right now.

Joe
    15000 gallon In Ground Pool / Spa combo, Pebbletec finish, Pentair Easy Touch automation, Pentair Intelliflo, Pentair Intellichlor generator, Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 425sqft cartridge filter, Solar Heat & Rheem Heat Pump, Pentair Great White pool cleaner.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Great White pool cleaner.

Joe, I am glad you solved the problem , however I don't understand why you would need a cleaner because your pool is screened in. We got a polaris with ours however I have only used it once just to see if it works and now it is in the garage.
    5,775 gal, IG free form, Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish, 2 swim out benches, Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues, StaRite Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter replaced with Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15, Polaris 360, Pentair 300w Light upgraded to Pentair IntelliBrite (OMG what a huge difference) , Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers, solar cover, TF-100 test kit, Pentair Deck Jet, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer (Makes testing a breeze), Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Margarita Concoction Machine,
    Pics of our Spool ( Social Pool) being built Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade