Please tell me the best way to upload photos when posting.

kelleyann said:
I'm new! I would appreciate it if someone would tell me the best way to upload photos when I make my postings. They can't just be copied over. What is the easiest way to do it?

Welcome to TFP :wave: I believe you can upload your photos by using the browse button in the upload attachment. Find the pic and hit "add the file." Make sure that the file has been resized smaller to no larger than 256k :goodjob:
Hope this helps :cheers:

The best way is to create a PhotoBucket (or similar) account and link to it when posting here. They provide very easy to use embedded codes for displaying pics in posts. Then it can be any size you want. Just respect the 800X600 limits of most viewers screens.

Bama Rambler said:
The best way is to create a PhotoBucket (or similar) account and link to it when posting here. They provide very easy to use embedded codes for displaying pics in posts. Then it can be any size you want. Just respect the 800X600 limits of most viewers screens.

What he said :goodjob:

When you upload to photobucket.com select their "large" size - that usually comes out perfect for this forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.